Glitter

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Last week of summer!







Well, the boys are excited to be going back to school. I really can't believe they said that! I am ready so we can get back on schedule. We have had a great summer. We starting it with leaving for the beach the day the boys got out of school. We went to Panama City Beach and had a great time. The boys loved the ocean! I could not keep them out of it! The ocean was beautiful while we were there and I am so glad. Nanny and Amber went with us and they had fun too!


The boys and I took the Pirate Cruise while we were there and they had so much fun on it. They found lost treasure and helped to pull it out of the water. They had to scrub the decks and work on the ship to earn their prices. We picked up some Pirate swords, rings and money while we were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mom of two wonderful boys, Alex and Chris. They keep me busy but I love it. I love to hang out with my boys! There really isn't much to say about me...I am just me!!