Glitter

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

First week of school!

I can't believe we have almost completed the first week of school! The boys were so excited to start back. I walked them in the first day and I accomplished embarrassing Alex. Way to go Mom!! I didn't mean to though. Chris was a little uneasy but when I picked them up he told me he had a good day and made a new friend. I was so happy. Chris is now wearing glasses and he wasn't sure about them. He was afraid of getting made fun of but today he told me he was going to wear them all the time, not just to read or watch television. He has also made two more new friends and one is a girl that he smiled about. Whoa...Chris has never really noticed girls before except for just a friend but she has showed him that she likes him. She drew him a picture of them holding hands...too funny!!
We haven't had any homework this week so I guess we need to watch out for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a mom of two wonderful boys, Alex and Chris. They keep me busy but I love it. I love to hang out with my boys! There really isn't much to say about me...I am just me!!